Residents of the Golden Living Center in Niagara Wisconsin are back in their rooms.On June 15 a lightning strike sparked a fire in the attic of the facility. Stuff rushed to bring the 41 residents to safety. They spent several days at the Florence Elementary School until the building was again safe to live in.Everyone was back in the facility by 5:30 p.m. Tuesday evening. There is still some work that needs to be done on the North Wing of the building.Executive Director Sue Mattson says there is no time table for when the work will be completed. She notes that both the residents and staff are all happy to be back. They thank everyone in the community for the support during this time.
This stations Social Feeds are currently unavailable
This stations Twitter Social Feed is currently unavailable
This stations Facebook Social Feed is currently unavailable