71
      Friday
      84 / 60
      Saturday
      85 / 62
      Sunday
      87 / 64

      Fire damages Negaunee home

      A kitchen fire at a home in Negaunee has caused extensive damage. It happened just before 6:00 p.m. Monday at a home located at 129 Iroquois Drive.

      Firefighters say when they arrived on scene the kitchen was fully engulfed. The four people inside the home when the fire started were able to get out safely.

      Officials say the walls have been blackened due to heat damage and the home may be a total loss. The cause appears to be accidental.