component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      11
      Friday
      6 / -5
      Saturday
      4 / -9
      Sunday
      18 / -15

      Firefighters put out garage fire, little damage to home

      A family and their pet dog are safe after a fire broke out in the garage attached to their home.

      Sands Township Firefighters responded to the garage fire at 7:30 Tuesday morning.

      The home is located at 45 Stonegate Drive.

      Officials believe the fire started in a wood stove inside the garage.

      The fire was contained to the garage area.

      Chocolay Township Firefighters were called in for mutual aid.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER