A fire in Iron Mountain left a business completely destroyed. It happed Sunday just after midnight at Dave's Auto Sales & Services located at 1137 South Stephenson Avenue.
The Iron Mountain Fire Department said no one was injured during the blaze.
Fumes from a gas tank ignited when a jump starter unit caused sparks, which officials believed to be the cause of the fire.
Firefighters were on the scene until just before 8 a.m.
Owner Dave Anderson said all used cars, keys, and titles were rescued without any damage. Anderson also added, although the shop is a total loss, he plans to build a new one.