65
      Tuesday
      87 / 64
      Wednesday
      86 / 63
      Thursday
      85 / 61

      Home damaged in electrical fire

      The Iron Mountain Fire Department responded to a fire on Houghteling Street at 4:45 p.m. on Thursday.

      Firefighters say that there was nobody home at the time of the fire, and all animals were rescued from the home. According to officials, the fire was electrical in nature and started in wiring above the kitchen stove.

      The home received some smoke and fire damage, but is not a total loss.