69
      Friday
      76 / 53
      Saturday
      78 / 56
      Sunday
      82 / 60

      Restaurant explosion results in minor injuries

      Two workers and one customer were in a Mass City restaurant on Tuesday afternoon when police say a gas leak caused an explosion.

      Police believe a gas leak is responsible for an explosion at Grandma Myrt's restaurant in Mass City.

      According to the Ontonagon County Sheriff's Department, the restaurant received severe interior and structural damage, but only one person received minor injuries. Authorities believe that the explosion was an accident.