81
      Tuesday
      87 / 64
      Wednesday
      86 / 63
      Thursday
      85 / 61

      Toivola house engulfed in afternoon fire

      A residential home in Toivola caught fire early Monday afternoon.

      Adams Township firefighters, along with Toivola firefighters, responded to the call around noon on Misery Bay Road. The owner, Gary Niemi, was not home at the time of the fire.

      Firefighters believe the fire may have started in the chimney, but no official cause has been discovered.

      TV6 will post updates as they are available.