The Lac La Belle, Copper Harbor, and Eagle Harbor fire departments were called to a small structure fire at Mount Bohemia on Wednesday afternoon.
The call came in around noon that one of the yurts caught fire. The Ferrell Gas Company was called to the yurt after gas could be smelled in the morning. A small flash explosion occurred when the power was switched off in the yurt, causing a small fire underneath.
No one was injured in the incident and there was minimal damage inside the yurt. Mt Bohemia is insured, however there is no estimated damage costs at this time.